So just in case you're looking for something to do on this cold, snowy day....
We just started talking about our new number i. See if you can find anything else out about it!
Look for information like:
1. When was it invented? Why? By whom?
2. How do you graph a complex number (a + bi)?
3. In what types of real-life situations is i used? What types of careers use i?
4. Is there anything else you've learned that is interesting about i?
To earn bonus points:
1. Either e-mail me or leave a comment here by 10 PM (tonight!) saying you've seen this.
2. If you decide to type up your answer, you may e-mail it to me here , enter it as a comment on this post, or bring it to school tomorrow.
3. All entries are due when you walk into the classroom tomorrow! (No exceptions.)